Monday 17 April 2017

Rebel Lexis (Rings Of Polaris Book 1) by Paul Alan

I'm not normally a big fan of Sci-fi but I really enjoyed this book. A five star read.
Rebel Lexis (Rings of Polaris Book1) by Paul Alan on Amazon.com

What I liked best about this book is the sassy on board computer that flirts shamelessly with Captain Jason Bjorn. He had SOPHIA installed as an upgrade to his ship. Her personality was meant to keep him sane. He is starting to doubt the wisdom of his decision as he agrees to take a load of contraband on his ship to the Vril, a secretive cult. Even though this is a scifi thriller with some great action and nail biting tension, I enjoyed the comedy of the sassy computer and the reluctant captain Bjorn best. The book ends with Jason Bjorn taking on a new assignment, which sets us up for book 2 and a new adventure. Well written and very enjoyable even for a non-scifi fan like me. Great start to a series.

No comments:

Post a Comment