Thanks Adrienne Reiter for nominating me for this award. check out her blog @ http://adriennereiter.blogspot.fr
I've done a bit of research on the internet.(Why wouldn't I, if it is online it must be true!) What I can find out about Liebster is that it works like a chain letter. It isn't an actual award you can win. (I'm sure my writings don't merit anything like that.) I normally discard chain letters but I have decided to take part in the Liebster award as it is said that it was created to recognize and/or
discover new bloggers and welcome them to the blogosphere. In the
digital world of the internet, this seems like a nice gesture, in my
opinion! So I'm going to nominate 10 that have less than a 100 followers. I also like the fact that I have to answer 10 random questions that will let you know me a bit more.
~Rules For Accepting The Award~
~Link back to the blog that nominated you.
~Answer the questions they set for the blogs they nominated.
~Nominate 10 blogs of your own, and be sure to let them know, with a link to your post!
~Ask 10 questions for the blogs you nominate to answer in their post.
Here are my questions and answers
1. Cats or dogs? Cats definitely, this might come as a surprise to people that only know me from my book, as the main character hates cats. Cameron my vampire has a liking for small dogs, but I couldn't bring myself to letting him bite anything as adorable as a cat; so if you're a vampire, take heed; cats taste vile!
2. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? I moved to the South of France a few years ago, and it is still a total dream but if I had to choose it would probably be Malaysia as I adore the food.
3. Psychology or sociology? I tossed a coin with this one; it's psychology:)
4. Which fictional world would you most want to visit? I know this world isn't too fictiony but I would love to walk into the Great Gatsby. I just love the jewellery, cars and airplanes of the 1920's an era of so much hope and exuberance.
5. Which fictional world would you least want to visit? I have to go off topic here as the fictional world is not in a book. The world I never hope to find myself in is in one of Hieronymus Bosch's paintings. His vision of hell would give anyone nightmares.
6. Fellas, boxers or briefs? Ladies, boy shorts or floss? Shorts.
7. What do you claim as your talent? Finding things, whether it is objects being misplaced or finding your way to a location.
8. What's the name of your first pet? (if you never had one I apologize and hope you were still hugged as a child.) Kiki a little black and white cat.
9. Have you now, or will you ever go back to Myspace? Never been on it, not likely to start now.
10. How many hours a day are you on the internet. (be honest!) Not enough, so much I want to do and read. Mostly just an hour before work but on my day off about 4 hours.
Here are my questions for the nominees:
1.Plane, train or automobile?
2.What would make you give up your computer for a month?
3.What is in your opinion the best film adaptation of a book?
4. to continue, what was the worst film adaptation of a book?
5.Fiction character you would most like to kiss?
6.Fictional character you would really like to kick up the backside?
8.If you weren't a blogger or a writer what would your dream job be?
9.If you had a superpower, what would you like it to be?
10.A new planet has been discovered and you have the honour of naming it, what will it be?
Here are my nominated blogs:
I hope you all accept the award and have fun with it.